Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Challenges and Obstacles...

I welcome a challenge whether it be in physically or intellectually. If you are not challenged then it is very difficult to progress as a person. I do not believe in obstacles.... there are many people who think that challenges are obstacles. To me this is self defeating to think of anything as an obstacle or something impeding my way. If you view something in your life as an obstacle then it is a self imposed limitation. There are many thought patterns and phrases that do nothing but limit your capacity for growth in every facet of your life. Some common ones are...

"Push the envelope".... I say what envelope!

"Think outside the box".... I say what box!

We are the only ones that confine and limit ourselves in any capacity or endeavor.

No comments: